Before we get started, you need two things:
- A Spotify account. If you don't have one, you can sign up here. No need to set up a paid account to submit a podcast.
- A podcast with at least one episode. Spotify requires your show to have episodes before it can be submitted. Make sure to upload an episode before getting going.
Registering with Spotify
- Visit https://podcasters.spotify.com/ and log in using your Spotify account.
- Click on 'Submit your podcast' in the bottom left, and then the 'Get Started' button. Enter your RSS Feed URL into the text box and wait for Spotify to verify your feed.
- Fill out the rest of Spotify's form by selecting your country, language, categories, etc.
- On the final screen, review your info and click 'Submit'
Sit tight for a few hours and your podcast will show up on Spotify. You can also return to this page to find info about your show.
Giving Your Spotify Link to RedCircle
In order for RedCircle to make it easy for anyone to listen to your podcast on Spotify, you should make sure that RedCircle's distribution form has a link to your show on Spotify.