Everything you need to know to migrate from Podomatic to RedCircle!
Be sure to import your show before completing the redirect process.
We've taken the time to write out the steps needed to redirect your show to make this process as painless as possible! Of course, don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team should you have any questions or run into any issues. We'd be happy to further guide you!
- Email Podomatic Support at email@example.com and request to redirect your Podomatic RSS Feed to your RedCircle RSS Feed
- Podomatic also offers elevated support to their Pro members. Contact them here if you’re a Pro member.
- Here's a template you can use to request a 301 redirect:
Hi Support Team,
I'd like to move my podcast from Podomatic to RedCircle. Please redirect my podcast to [INSERT REDCIRCLE RSS FEED URL].
Please keep this redirect in place for a minimum of 30 days.
I appreciate your help!
- Wait for Podomatic to set up and confirm the redirect before moving to the next step
- Navigate back to your RedCircle account and click the Verify Request button to ensure the redirect went through