Starting Your First Podcast
First time podcaster? We'll help you get started.
- What's an RSS Feed and what do I need it for?
- Starting Your Very First Podcast
- Creating An Engaging Podcast
Getting to Know RedCircle
Help with creating a podcast, uploading episodes, and getting your podcast out to the world.
- How to Use the Episode Suffix Feature
- Creating Your First Podcast with RedCircle
- Uploading an Episode
Migrating Your Existing Podcast
Information on how to migrate your podcast from another provider to RedCircleSee all articles
Distributing Your Podcast
Adding your podcast to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and more
- Distribute Your Podcast Globally
- How to contact podcast listening platforms
- Why Isn't My Episode Showing Up?
Make money on your creative work
- What is the RedCircle Ad Platform (RAP)?
- Setting Up Advertising in the RedCircle Ad Platform (RAP)
- Understanding Host-Read Ads in RAP
Growing Your Audience
Get the word out by cross promoting with other podcastsSee all articles
Create dynamic audio experiences
- What is Dynamic Insertion?
- Dynamic Insertion for the RedCircle Ad Platform (RAP)
- Dynamic Insertion Cookbook
Diving Into Your Analytics
Take a deep dive into your analytics to understand how your podcast is growing
- Exploring the Downloads Page
- Exploring the Earnings Page
- How to Add a Third-Party Prefix to Your Podcast
Being a Listener
If you're a podcast listener paying for exclusive content, these articles are for you.
- Subscribing to a Podcast's Exclusive Content
- How to Update Your Payment Method for Sponsorships
- How to Cancel a Sponsorship