Everything you need to know to migrate from Libsyn to RedCircle!
Be sure to import your show before completing the redirect process.
Note: Libsyn RSS Feeds are limited to the 100 most recent episodes. Be sure to change the Episode Display Limit from “100” to “0” to ensure all episodes are included when importing. See their Help Center for instructions.
We've taken the time to write out the steps needed to redirect your show to make this process as painless as possible! Of course, don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team should you have any questions or run into any issues. We'd be happy to further guide you!
Log in to your Libsyn account
Select Settings from the menu and click on Advanced Tools
- Click on Feed & Website Redirects
Paste your RedCircle RSS Feed URL into the Feed Redirect URL text field
Click Save and confirm the redirect
Navigate back to your RedCircle account and click the Verify Request button to ensure the redirect went through
See Libsyn’s Help Center for more information
I accidentally imported my RSS Feed without first removing the limiter. What do I do?
Accidents happen! We're here to help you resolve any issues. Should you jump the gun a bit and move your show over before removing the 100 episodes limiter LibSyn automatically employs, simply follow the steps below:
- Log in to your LibSyn account
- Navigate to your Settings
- Scroll until you find the Episode/Post Limit field
- Enter 0 (zero) into the field and save your changes
- Remove the redirect on LibSyn (this allows us to see what's in the corrected RSS Feed)
- Send the LibSyn RSS Feed to our Support Team (be sure to mention that you need us to re-import your show)
- We'll re-import your show on the backend, making sure to pull in the episodes that were not included in the first import. We'll notify you as soon as the re-import finishes.
- After receiving the completion notification, go back to LibSyn and turn the redirect on again